Tuesday, February 26, 2013

In the Works

I've been busy. Busy, busy, busy, BUSY. Did I mention busy? Know how a word loses meaning when you say or type it too many times? Is that the right word? Is it spelled right? It looks like it means something about a bus rather than OMG I have a million things to do and I've been going days without sleep. So what have I been up to?

Well the polebarn now has space to work since there is no longer a car laying in pieces all over it. So I've been sanding. And painting. And painting and sanding. Here's whats going on over there:

  • A dresser
  • 3 mirrors
  • Candle holders
  • A bed (well actually I'm working on that one at home, because I am not moving it again. The hatch on the car won't close all the way with this thing in there and the car smells all exhaust fumy. Gag.)
  • Picture frames
  • Bathroom shelf/organizer thingy 
There's also cleaning, organizing, unpacking, and moving more stuff in. And on top of all of that, I threw a surprise birthday party for John. And I'm trying to squeeze in a social life and visiting family (why do you all have to live over an hour away? Argh.)

And the big one: my craft space. Finally figured out what I'm going to do with this so I have more room to work! Yay! A great big thank you to John for this idea.

Well sleep is for underachievers (that's what I like to tell myself after day 3 anyway.) And I'm getting lots of photos to make into pretty blog posts. Just kind of wish I had staggered things out, so I have 1 or 2 projects done and ready to post instead of a dozen half way done. But that's the way I work, spazzy running from one project to the next. You should see my WIP knitting bag. On second thought, no you shouldn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment